Lincoln Park is an entirely residential neighborhood up the hill from from the old canal bed, south of Lincoln Street and east of Dubois Street. Planned in the early 1900's, the lots were originally sold for $25 or $50. Circle and Success magazine advertised lots in a 1909 issue. By 1922, the Port Jervis Gazette was advertising 8 lots for $1000 and $3600 for a bungalow. Although the neighborhood did not become "famous", as the 1909 Circle and Success advetisement predicted, this quiet neighborhood could still be described much the same over 100 years later, due to its convenient location and idyllic surroundings.