Elks-Brox Memorial Park
Elks-Brox Memorial Park is the city's largest park on the Twin Mountain Tract (Point Peter and Mount William), the southernmost part of the Catskills. The park is named for the Elks Lodge, which purchased the property in 1914 to develop into a public park and Charles Brox, after his sister-in-law made a generous donation in his honor in 1932. The park is home to the four-mile Skyline Drive, campsites, and many miles of trails for hiking and biking. The trails are part of the larger, 50 plus mile Watershed Trail system, built and maintained by the outdoor club of Port Jervis.
Riverside Park is the second largest park in the city of Port Jervis, located along the banks of the Delaware River. The park is home to a skate board park, basketball courts, baseball fields, walking trails along the river and a recently opened pump track built by the Outdoor Club of Port Jervis. There are plans for a pedestrian bridge over the railroad tracks to improve the connection to downtown, to develop more of the property and to build the Port Jervis White Water Park at Riverside Park.
Skinners Park, named for the former Skinner Estate across East Main Street, is a small triangular park surrounded by Cole, Ball and East Main Streets with benches, cherry blossom trees and a memorial to veterans with an LED Eternal Flame.
Church Street Park
Church Street Park is a large park in the South End that is home to tennis, handball and basketball courts as well as a playground above the courts.
Orange Square Veteran's Memorial Park is the central square in the Uptown neighborhood. It is home to a number of memorials, a fountain, benches and tables and checkers tables.
Mothers Park is a small neighborhood park in the South End for passive recreation. There are a number of benches in this park. This was the location of the first Church Street School.
Farmer's Market Square
The Port Jervis Farmer's Market is held a this small square and parking lot at the corner of Pike and Hammond Streets. The square is also home to a firefighters memorial.
Farnum Park is located at the east end of the Uptown neighborhood at the end of Ulster Place. The park is home to a bandstand, basketball courts and a playground. There are plans for the Italianate-style Farnum House to be rehabilatated and used as a community center. The house has been used in the past for a Halloween haunted house event.
West End Memorial Park
West End Memorial Park is a small neighborhood park, located on West Main Street. There are benches, paths and a gazebo in the park.
West End Beach
West End Beach is a park along the Delaware River that has a bathing beach, a boat launch, volleyball and basketball. The park is the city's sledding hill in the winter.
Tri-State Park is a small neighborhood park with playground equipment.
John Glenn Park
John Glenn Park is a neighborhood park with playground equipment.
Chris Marion Park
Chris Marion Park is a small park on the Clove Brook on the east edge of Port Jervis. It was named after a store owner in the Tri-State neighborhood. There are benches along the creek and a Tri-State Chamber of Commerce Info Station.
Banach Circle is a small grass island between Pike Street and the MacArthur Circle ramp. It is named after the Banach twins, Ed and Lou, Port Jervis High School wrestlers, who both went on to win gold medals in wrestling in the 1984 Summer Olympics.